Football, soccer and baseball players, along with almost every sport can benefit from a little martial arts. Wait, what does martial arts have to do with playing a sport? Performance training usually makes people think of high-intensity drills, but what about Tae Kwon Do? Cross-training is actually a great way to keep youth players in shape and keep any young athlete in good playing condition. Watch this video for some warmup drills for Tae Kwon Do and some exercise and moves to keep your children active in every aspect.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades