In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to do an arresting technique for handling and restraining. As the opponent begins to punch you, grab the opponent's wrist with one hand. Then push the other arm under the opponent's bicep and under the armpit. Now pull the opponent towards you and push their arm to their back. Make sure you grab over the opponent's hand. Then use your knee to push against and opponent's hamstring and pull down their shoulder to throw them down on the floor. Continue locking on the opponent's arm. This video will benefit those viewers who are interested in martial arts and self defense, and would like to learn new moves to utilize in a fight.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades