In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to do a Kyokushin/kickboxing low kick combination. Begin by making a low kick to the opponent's inner thigh and instantly punch/push to make distance. At the same time, position yourself to the opponent's side. Then perform a low kick on the opponent's front upper leg. Bend your knees when kicking for more power and prevent your opponent from closing in. This video will benefit those viewers who are interested in learning martial arts and self defense, and would like to learn a low kick combination to use in a fight.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades