Muay Thai, a form of kickboxing and the national sport of Thailand, is an intense martial art that uses not just all the limbs, but joints, as possible weapons against an opponent. This how-to video clarifies some basic Muay Thai kickboxing moves, with step-by-step instructions accompanied with demonstrations shown from multiple angles. Whether you're looking to work on your technique, or pick up a new sport, this video tutorial will help you improve your Muay Thai skills. Follow along and learn how to do a Muay Thai foot jab to leg sweep drill.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades