In this video, we learn how to do the rack and crucifix jiu jitsu position. Start by starting in the cross position with your grip around the opponent, pushing their arm up. Now, lift up your forearm and it will prop them up to their side. Now, swing your legs over and catch over top the arm on their body. Now you can swivel to perform a neck crank. From this position, there are a lot of submissions you can do. To get the crucifix position, shift your leg back and fall backwards. Triangle your legs together so they can't move their arms. This will end the move, and you will have the person pinned down.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades