In this tutorial, we learn how to do the superman punch. This is nothing more than a jump and a punch and is used for form fighting. First, get into stance, then bring your knee up to the front of your body. When it is at the highest point, push the leg behind you, then bring it back. Do this quickly in one fluid movement and do a small jump at the end. The whole upper body should be focused on going forward with the arm while it is punching. The trick is to have the opponent looking at your legs like you are going to kick them, and then sneak in a punch in the face.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades