Take a look at this instructional video and learn how to perform the impressive looking butterfly twist. You may have seen this move performed in various martial arts movies. This acrobatic technique is simple to perform. The first dip is crucial. After you dip, your head will be facing the other direction and as you jump, you essentially hug yourself and spin in the air before landing on your feet. Sounds complex? Check this tutorial out.
Alfred's Stunt Reel with more btwists.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades