In this sports video tutorial you will learn how to execute a two handed grip shoulder throw. Sensei Angel Perez from Champion Martial Arts demonstrates this. Grip the opponent's right lapel with your right hand and with your left hand grip the opponent's right sleeve under the elbow. Keep your right foot in front and get your right elbow under the opponent's right shoulder. Then step back, bend your knees and throw the opponent over your right shoulder while continuing with the grip. The same technique can also be done from the left hand side. Make sure this is done very fast otherwise you may get penalized for the first grip.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades