In this video, we learn how to perform a backward wristlock: Omote Gyaku. This is a basic move that can be done in different variations. First, place your thumb on the back of their hand and turn the wrist around. After this, turn it sideways and turn it up and over. Doing this will twist the wrist and lock it so the opponent falls down to the ground with pain. Just a small amount of force sets off a chain reaction in all the joints in the entire body. Once you have this down, it's a very effective tool in taking down an attacker and letting you go free.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades