In this video, we learn how to perform a forward wristlock: "Ura gyaku". Instead of twisting the wrist to the right, you will twist it to the left. When everything in the arm is straight, it will help lock the wrist better instead of it being bent. Keep the arm straight and the elbow flexed, then align it with the face. Turn it over using the same muscles between the bones and the head, then flex the shoulder and elbow towards the head. Drag it, then you will have this type of wrist lock complete. Practice doing these, then you will have the lock complete!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades