In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to do a hip throw. If right-handed, keep the right foot forward and vice-versa for the left side. Have a strong grip on the opponent's right elbow and start in a hug grip. Then pull the opponent towards you and place your right hand on the opponent's back. Pull with your right hand and step back. Pivot your hip upwards and exert force as you throw. The key is to throw the opponent off balance. This video will benefit those viewers who are interested in martial arts, and would like to learn the hip throw for self defense.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades