In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to do the major outside foot reap in judo. This task is very easy, simple and fast to do. Begin by grabbing onto the opponent's arm and shoulder. Then step in towards the opponent and pull the opponent towards you. Now bring out your leg and sweep the opponent by push back their leg. This can be done on either right or left side. This video will benefit those viewers who are interested in martial arts and self defense, and would like to learn different judo moves to utilize in a fight.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades