If you're interested in learning a little bit of Japanese Jujutsu, check out the next video tutorial. In it you'll learn how to perform a standing elbow break and take down move. This is perfect for anyone who is touched by a possible assailant in the shirt. It's a quick and easy move that can put the attacker in a position they don't want to be. When practicing this, though, make sure you are very careful and that you don't overextend your partner's elbow. This can lead to serious injury, so good luck and enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades