In this tutorial, we learn how to perform a wrist lock with Jared Fell. First, place your thumb on the other person so it's web against web. Next, use your pointer finger and point at the other person's face. The pinkie finger and index finger should both be pointing at the person's face and putting a lot of pressure on their hand. It will feel like it's going to break and the opponent will fall down to the ground. You can start this from punches, because it will be easy to do it if someone is facing towards you!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades