In this how-to video, Sensei Paul Adams will teach you how to tie your belt on your karate kid. The belt will be very stiff at first, but will loosen up over the years. Take the middle of the belt and place it on their belly. Take the ends and pull them all the way around until they reach the belly again. Make sure the belt is snug the whole time. Place the right side over the left and pull that end under both layers of the belt. Once this is done, pull the left end over the right and tie a typical knot. Make sure the belt is very snug but not too tight. Viewing this video will teach you an essential way to tie your belt if you are taking a martial arts class.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades