In this how-to video, you will learn how to tie your belt in two different ways. For the first method, take the halfway point of your belt and place it at the belly. Wrap it around and then take the ends an go underneath and through with the right side. Take the left side and wrap it over the right. Tighten the knot. For the second method, take a section of the belt and wrap it around your body. The right will go over the left and go through. Take the left and go over the right and wrap it through the center hole. Pull it tight. By viewing this video, you will learn how to tie your belts in two different ways.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades