This video shows how to tie a karate belt. Take a double wrap belt, place the middle of it on your belly button and pull it around on to the back and cross the belt on the back. Take the layer on the bottom and tuck it underneath the top layer all the way around to the front side. Thus you can get a single layer of the belt on the back. In the front there are two layers-one coming up from the bottom and the second one is the top layer. Take the top layer and push it up from underneath the belt. Pull the belt and tighten it as you like. Take the top part of the belt, lay it over the bottom part. Put your hand inside the hole it creates and grab the piece that's in the top. Pull it through the hole and tighten your knot. Now you have a proper karate belt knot!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades