In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to tie a karate belt. Begin by putting the belt on your left hip. Then wrap it around all the way to the front, keeping it flat. Now wrap it around one more time to the front, on top of the other piece. Then tuck the top piece underneath the two layers of the belt, make the tips even and then pull on them to tighten the belt. To help children tie the belt, only hold one side of the belt and do not wrap it for them. Give them the instructions. This video will benefit those viewers who are beginning or planning to begin martial arts and would like to learn how to tie a belt.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades