This video demonstrates how to tie a karate belt in a proper manner. Take the belt and fold it in half. Place the fold in the middle part of your abdomen where you need the knot. Cross the ends of the belt behind your back. The end in your right hand should be on the top and tuck in the end in the left hand underneath till the front. Take the end on the top and tuck beneath the belt, bottom to top on the other side. Pull the ends tightly, the two ends should be of almost equal length. Cross the ends such that the top end is on the top and tuck beneath the loop formed and pull tightly. You have tied your karate belt perfectly.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades