In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to train in judo. In a regular judo class, students begin with warm ups and exercises for 15-20 minutes. Then students begin learning a certain throw, pin and a submission. The will then practice for 10 minutes. Then students learn a second throwing, pinning and submission technique. The students will practice for 10 minutes once again. The teachers will walk around and help each student with their technique. For the last 10 minutes, there will be a freestyle fighting, where students will test their skills against a partner. Judo is taught 3 days a week, 1 hour per class. This video will benefit hose viewers who are interested in self-defense and martial arts, and would like to learn how to train in judo and have an understanding of a judo class schedule.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades