Muay Boran is the ancient relative of modern Muay Thai boxing. This clear how-to video shows the correct method of wrapping your fists to prepare for a match or training.
Muay Boran is an umbrella term for the unarmed martial arts of Thailand prior to the introduction of modern equipment and rules. It is the ancestor of modern Muay Thai. The word muay which means boxing comes from the Sanskrit term mavya, while boran or boraan means ancient in Thai. The art is significantly different from its modern descendent. Whereas Muay Thai is often called the "science of eight limbs", muay boran is said to make use of nawa awut which means nine weapons and refers to the hands, legs, elbows, knees and head.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades